2009年3月12日 星期四

my 311

Yeiiii ~

Finish exam luu ^^''

Party time = ) *
























neway = (

























Thx zw de present - Ralph lauren spray

I like it so muchh ~ ^^'' Thxx alot ~


























my lovely miss Kidkat = )























my darling =) Mrs pig ~ no her no fun k ~























haha!! Y kiss me o ?? Guess who tat ?
























yeahh !!
























3 sisters here ~ frenship forever n ever = )
























take pic buy Mr.Louis ~ 6 of us ~

yun jie lehh ??


















take pic by me = ( haha !! can't fill in 6 ppl timm ...

sorry !! .... ^^





















Less 1 ppl timm ~ 6 sisters here actually ~

hee ~ **




Back home at 7.30p.m +++




but plan havent stop ~





- Connaught Pasar Malam -

Louis merlene chengseng ....


a enjoyable night ~ ^^






Merlene and Louis overnite in my hse ~

thx for accompany = )

appreciate ~






Spm gonna out tomolo ~

wat a feel ?

I'm scared abt .....






Face it tough !!!




= )*

沒有留言:

張貼留言