2010年9月6日 星期一

Yuhooo!!!!

Yuhooo!!!!
My final exam had become pass tense !! :)
Let shout out loud
hahaha,it's too unforgetable !!!!
* FINAL EXAM-ED *



Actually i'm not that high: (
Because i din't did well in my last paper.
I almost cried after i pass my paper.



I couldn't had enough time to finish it !!
I think it's normal right ?
In 3 hours,
I need to complete 40 Objectives
I need to complete 4 Short Answer Question
I need to complete 2 Essay Question !!


Maybe i'm stupid ,
I really in bad mood just now.
Luckily, have another 3 stupiak comfort me.



I didn't wish anything in my ECO paper.
I only wish that i can PASS !!
If i really pass, i will fulfill my promise.
Heard ? 3 stupiak ?!




STOP thinking those non-sence things.
I already tried my best
All of these were over !!



Force myself not think about the result!
Retake ? I can't imagine. Sorry.
Keep some confident for myself !
I WONT RETAKE ><



STOP!


It's HOLIDAY NOW!!!!
1 Month~


hmm,
Many things to do luuuu


I Wan cut my long hair.
yes! Welcome my short hair : )



I will put my braces.
I Knew i already delay it for long time= [
I really busy la ><



Melaka,here i come.
Sepang Gold Coast ? ...




enjoy my holiday!


The life no need worried about study its so wonderful
hahaha
I can do what i want to do.



YUHOOOO!!!





Add my 微博 =]

http://t.sina.com.cn/shermineteh

沒有留言:

張貼留言