2010年9月4日 星期六

Waiting : )

Waiting my dear come back now !
He's went to 西湖 with his friends.
I wish he could live happily at there : )


Recieved his msg again
For me,
Those msg become very precious,
Cause i can't recieved it often already.



While waiting him,
I'm studying laaaa.



Hahaha.
I'm too relax this few day
I will get punishment!!
FAILED MY ECO ???


HAHAHA,
Actually i in love with ECO since Senior 1 : )
This is the only one subject that i wont feeling sleepy when i study it.


Sometime,
I really feel it's so interesting.
1 Diagram can prove this prove that !


hmm,
so i promise myself wont failed this subject
I shouldn't failed it,
It's the only 1 of subject will made me feel confident sometimes ~


YEAP!!


Totally in love with SKYPE recently.
hahaha
Blossom are crazy with it tooo.


We no need so suffer when planning a trip or outing already.
We can straighly chat and discuss.
No need to call this then call that,hohohoho :)


It's the only way i communicate with my dear also.
Because of SKYPE
I didn't felt any distance between me and him.
Seriously !!




I'm waiting him come back
no matter how late is it,
i'll try my best chat with him in every single night.



hmm,
Sometime i really felt hairan with something.
hahhaa,==
IDK why can so hairan geh lo.
when hairan this symbol == will be the best symbol express my feeling !



0904
My beloved friend birthday
Nothing much to say here
All i wan to say already told her
i wish she could understand .



I wish she happy always ,
I wish Our friendship wont change forever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVIAN !!

沒有留言:

張貼留言