2010年7月3日 星期六

complicated mood.

Yeap :)
This will be a short post.
Coz its already midnight now.
but i still feel like want to express my feeling today.


IGNORE MY BROKEN ENGLISH!!:(
I'm tried to improve.




Afternoon,
finally i meet my baby jane.
And some of the YO!SUSHI! crew.

KALVIN MICHAEL YUQIU. : )


YO!SUSHI! already closed !!
The place fullfill with many memories.
Actually i'm not willing to hear this news.
But its FACT.


Fortunately we're still keep in touch.


Jane brought her wedding's pic let us see.
wow!! Beauty and Handsome.!!
NO DOUBT !!!



Will attend her wedding dinner at MELAKA on SEPT of 18.
hehe,,
I will be one of the ji mui tooo.The very first time.
I wish i wont cry laa,coz when i saw her become blissful really feeling touch.

Yeah,then we can play,eat,attend wedding dinner together .!!
Its at MELAKA! Can't wait for it .
But the bad things is YUQIU can't attend.
Cause she already fly to TAIWAN.!! ><




I'm damn sad la!
I cannot sent her on the airport.
The date his fly its my FINAL EXAM !!

Just now i feeling very touch
when she said
You din come ,Its just like 10 ppl did'nt come!!
Its meaningless. how sad when i heard this.
I'm so sorry!



Today she overnight at my house.
hehehe,!! I will sleep with her on the same bed.
shy leh. ><




Somemore,
Brazil vs Netherland. 1-2
Brazil lose!!!

Unbelievable right ??
World Cup already boom many ''cool door''!
I wish Brazil can win this match,
But i support ARGENTINA most.!


Never change.
MESSI ROCKS!!
He's not handsome but Q!
His football skill really amazing.


Another reason i support ARGENTINA!
Their coach MARADONNA.
I feel he is the coach who most good relationship with the players!
NO DOUBT AGAIN.
When his players GOAL,No one excited than him.!!


It's so warm.
So i wish ARGENTINA can against GERMANY!!
From my bottom heart.



Nothing gonna change my love for ARGENTINA and MESSI.!
No matter how,
i will support you tomorow at mamak and shout GOAL for you!!!!!


CHEERS!!



Point of this post ??
maybe!

Finally i made up my mind.
I ask the Question i would like to know
Since long time ago. : )


I not dare to ask before,
Cause i worried i get a dissapointed answer.
But finally,
I knew all the truth.


I missunderstood someone.
But fortunately i missunderstood.
Its make me did a right decision. : )

The most right decision i ever did.


Thanks someone who told me.
Thanks you very much.



Tomorow will dating with my dear at 1 UTAMA.
Never been there before.
Thanks Ashley lend me GPS.
Haha,we will use GPS go 1 UTAMA
Sound funny right ?? haha.



Will have a farewell for seekei with 38 too.
Expecting.


Last but not least!!
Watching Argentina VS Germany match
with friends!

I think its fun. : )



Tat all for today.
: )

Actually its not short post
Quite long.>< hahaha.





REMEMBER CLICK MY NUFFNANG. : )

沒有留言:

張貼留言