2010年7月5日 星期一

I hate GERMANY and SICK.!!

03.07.2010
Saturday


The day of me and him :)
We use GPS went to 1 UTAMA.
hehe


My dad said will bought me 1 before
but until now i still haven get it  :(
I need it so much laa. GPS!!!



1 UTAMA.
both of us feelng dissapointed !
haha,cause there was nothing to shop!
same as MID VALLEY
nth interesting or different.



We choose to eat ZANMAI SUSHI again !!
haiz,no choice.


Decided to watch movie.
Went to GSC CINEMA
TOY STORY 3 . SOLD OUT :(


Fortunately,
thr still have TGV CINEMA.
yeah,finally i watched TOY STORY 3!


Thanks dear,
cause he dislike watch cartoon
but he acc me to watch.


NICE CARTOON,NICE MOVIE.
Touch. : )




Should have a farewell for CK with 38.
haiz. But unfortunately i can't attend
Cause Its too late.
I need to rush for another session.
I'm so sorry!
Next time ? I knew its hard.
Sorry i giveup the chance we gathering. :(

Nothing change right?? Wish too.



After dinner with him,
he went to his friend house watch football.


Have a nice day with my dear.
miss you miss you.



Preston fetch me to Steven Corner. : )
Wow,there was sooooo PACK and HOT!!!
When i reach there,
I saw its already ARGENTINA 0-1 GERMANY !!!



I CAN'T ACCEPT AT ALL!!!!!!!



Argentina GOAL !! We shout like hell!!!
GOAL GOAL GOAL!!
WTF !! Its OFFSIDE.

I hate this rules.



But the performance of ARGENTINA today.
really worst.
I knew they already try their best.


Can't blame messi,
Cause not his false.
Its a team ,not 1 on 1. ><



4-0
hard to accept!
ARGENTINA LOSE. how sad.
DOWN!!!!
My last hope. : (


I HATE GERMANY!!
I HATE THE OCTOPUS!!


GERMANY kill my ENGLAND somemore my lovely ARGENTINA!!!!



Next match GERMANY vs SPAIN.
I support GERMANY!
shocked ???


Bcoz all the team i support will lose at last !!
yieww.
I will support GERMANY!!



Haiz,
luckily i din watch at house,
My dad bet GERMANY,if i watch at house
I sure will be very bik cik.!
He laugh me!!! >< say i support's team so bad .



haiz!!!!



Now i'm sick !!
damn summfoo!!


Food Poisoning. : (


Those medicine sooo bitter!!!
I HATE SICK!
I HATE BREAD!!


I asked the god
when i can wear my braces!!!!
bocoz of sick my mum not allowed me see the dentist!


I can't wait for it!

Shud i wait my mid term finish first.
I worried the pain will affect my study and exam mood!


UNLUCKY!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言