2010年7月21日 星期三

MID TERM PASSED. :( 

Finally,!!!!!
MID TERM PASSED.
But i'm not happy at all.

I put effort on it,
but did'nt did well as i expected. = (


Althought already finish my mid term
but still have a tone of Assigments waiting for me.
Arghh!!!


Final exam coming soon!
countdown for 1 month.


Mid term already ruined me up
i can't imagine how i face FINAL EXAM.!!!!



Last paper,ECO.
I Love Economy so muchhhh = ]
I really do.


I can study Economy non stop and wont feeling sleepy.
ytd i did'nt sleep cause of ECO.
Haiz. but i get nothing today = [
SAD douuuuuu!!!!!!



why i'm so stupid geh??!! WHY??!!!
yieww.= [




Countdown 1 month for FINAL EXAM
Of course Countdown 1 month for my dear leaving time.

OMG!!



Expecting for this Friday :)
hehe,holiday until Monday wor!



So this Friday going to Genting with my family and dearest.=]
yuhooooo.
A only 1 thing can make me feeling better now.


My mum got the membership of genting.
So have promotion.


FREE ROOM FOR 3DAYS 2 NIGHT
FREE 4 MAGIC SHOW TICKET
FREE 2 PERSON DINNER AT WONG KOK. = ]



hahaha,but we just stay over for 1 night
Saturday night going to Bukit Jalil watch the ASQ'FINAL.
Have YOGA as judge leh. hehehe.


ExPECTING :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言