2010年7月28日 星期三

Mega Sales !!!!

Yup!!
MEGA SALES season now.!!
It's time to shopping luuuu :)
xiok xiok xiok.



I can't wait for it.
I wanna grab all my lovely stuff.
I don't care how much is it,I just wanna get all the things i want!




hahahaha,,
WISHLIST ????
Many dou can't list out wor.



But now the time stuck as the assignments haven done yet.
Its ok, shoping will be the motivation for us complete it as soon as possible.
hahahaha,,!!!



dumb dumb!!!
I worked for Air Asia at the Smart Kids Exhibition before~
already 4 months !!
My salary haven out yet. OMG!!!
450 buckss lehh. Please give back me!
It's mine!!! Bad agent.
I wish i din get lie laa. wuwuwuwuu



Somemore,
i will wear my braces on Friday i think.
:)
yuhoooooooo. I'm scare but excited toooooo.



I have a very small wish or maybe dream .
hahaha,i told blossom.
shhhhhhhh,,i wish can laa. hahaha




1 year anniversary coming sooon.
= ]



I'm addicted with this song.
跟你借的幸福 BY TANYA !!
niceeeeeeee,,lyrics also niceeeeeeee.
I'm feeling touch when i heard ROSE sang it.
1 of the participant of 超级星光大道
she sang douu very niceee. !!



This song's lyric i think suit for everyone who ''shi lian'' before.
:)


Share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CmbMDHasrw



I miss my dear so muchhhh.
I wish he knew it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言