2010年10月6日 星期三

I'm lazy dumb dumb : (

Woots !!
I'm in good mood now. :)


The fucking suck mood before GONE !!
Hahahahaha.
Relaxing.....Without any pressure :)



Why i had suck mood before ??
Because I'm lazy dumb dumb.
Actually this week should work for CSL DroidPad Launching Event in Low Yat.
But finally i'm give up.   Lazy huuu ???



It's a damn long story,

As the agent told us before we're show girl for this event.
In the end,IDK why we become Brand Ambassador? or its should call promoter ?
wuwuwuwuwuuw!!          
I'm not good in communication with others and also electronic product.
I seriously dunno how to PROMOTE !!
I HATE PROMOTE !  ( It's my personal problem :( DDY !! )


And the working hour was tooo long for me :(
Before its should be 11-9 ,But finally its become 10-930.
Yup,my agent was so nice !
She revised our salary as compensation.


BUT!!:(


In the end we still need back on 10pm !! :(  
Half hour was so many for me
There will had terrible traffic jam after 10pmm :(
wuwuwuwuwuu !!    



I felt damn tired.
I need to wake up from 830am every morning and reached home 11pm
I think i'm tooo weak.


Today early in the morning i'm not feeling well
somomore my partner didn't work for today. :(
I don;t had any mood work alone for this job.


Found replacement in the last minutes,
Thanks to my replacement :)   And sure thanks JIA YIK found the replacement for me.
POINT !!   She's rather to replace me until this sunday !!!!
TQVM.



Mean i had give up this job.
Actually it's nice job just im too weak :(
And the salary quite nice laaa~



Should thanks my agent too.
She's so nice ! Did'nt scold us although we non stop need find replacement
and make trouble to her.   hehehe
POINT :  She gave us the date of salary paid.
freelancer will had a risiko tat maybe could'nt get your salary or need wait for 1 century ><
* I felt sorry to her,wish she dun mind *



hmm,
I met a beautiful and tall ( tall than me ) girl in this event.
We used to together every moment, hahaha
And she's so Q laaa = ]

The amazing thing was........!!
She had the same birthday date with me.
8th of FEBRUARY.
Don't you think its so Coincidence


But i already Quit this job:(
I think i'm gonna miss her. 
Wish will keep in touch. 






Give up money to get my happiness,
It's so worth right ??
Btw,I'm quite happy now. 
hehehehehe :) 






Shopping with blossom tomorow.  
101010 coming soon ehhhh,ganjiong loo! wahahahah~ 
Do youu ?


* Didn't take any pic for this event timm :( 
so regret. ! I wan took pic with my dear partner.
how sad ! *