2010年8月15日 星期日

You're my Only Love. : )














Huh,
Recently my body damn weak !!!
I had sick on Friday : (
So Suddenly !!!



Therefore,
I'm be the FFK person.
yiewww, i can't meet my beloved Jane and YUQIU.
I'm sorry,seriously !
Sorry Jane, i made you dissapointed. = [
I really wish to meet you two laa.




















Thanks 2 of you appear in my life :)
SORRY !



Hmm,
While i sick , luckily ,
I had a super mummy and super boyfren.


SUPER!! Hehehehe,
They take care me very well.
My Boyfren came my house and take care me.
I knew he's Quite boring, cause I'm sleeping all the time.



He non stop ask me drink water, give me eat medicine on time.
Huh, I'm soooo touchh !!!
So all of you knew why i can't live without him ??
I don't know how to take care myself.
He always beside me without any grumble.



But everytime he sick ,
I did nothing to him.
YUP!! I'm a failure GF!!! : (


I recovered in short time : )
hehehe. I HATE SICK laaa. : (



Today,
I acc him went to LOW YAT PLAZA bought Lappie.
yuhooo,,Quite hoi summ :)



We Bargain and research together,
and i choose ASUS for him.
Nice Lappie and Nice SPec : )



Hehehe, Its same with my dad's new lappie
hahaha.!! Couple lappie ??
My dad seem like not rather to exchange with me leh.



I'm proud with him :)
He bought it by himself !!
He earn and save money for all of his stuff : )



I can't found 1 things that is not bought by himself.
He did'nt even ask his parent sponsor him except his school fee la.
** And his car laa :)
PETROL all of the expenses paid by himself = ]
I admire his perseverance very much.


Until now
I really can't found a person same like him.
Seriously!!





















YOU ARE MY ONLY LOVE !!!
No one can replace you,
You're prefect enough in my heart.



No matter how,
I will try my best for waiting you come back.


Let work hard for our future. " )



15 Days .

I'm ''bu she de'' YUQIU and YUNJIE also !!
Sorry gals,I had final exam on the day u all fly.
haiz, Please don't forget our memories and friendship.
Promise okay ??





















I love you :)


Especially YUQIU,
Hope u knew u had a important place in my heart.
I knew i wont found someone who can replaced you anymore.
Wish ur dream come true, and i knew you can did it. !!
I'm waiting for you :) Your book = ] Got it ??


Ur smile ,Ur Innocence , etc.....
You're are the person who good friend with me since Form 1 !!
And we in the same class for 6 years !!!
The first day of school,
We take LRT together , become 卫生股长 = ]
Sport day, You pass the rod for me , the expression i can't forget until now.
We Hug together after we knew we did it .!!
All of these i still remember.


I still remember the day i cried on ur shoulder and you cried together with me
Don't you ?

Thanks for your accompanied.
You always beside me when i get hurt ,espcially when i get hurt in LOVE.
Now, i wanna told you !!
I'm blissful , you no need worried about me.
I found the person who i need .


Take care. :)
All of these words from my bottom heart.


希望我爱的人健康 个性很善良 
大大手掌能包容我小小的倔强


P/S :


1. My HP MINI have new clothes jor luuu :) hehehe.
Welcome my HP MINI laa :) Thanks TM NET UNICOOL PACK = ]


2. I recieved the prize laa :) So nicee laa: )
My BF blur blur de ,hope my skin will leng leng after using it la.
Thanks I FEEL : )















3. Taiwan !! I'm coming next year !! My mum say YES !!
Wish my dad allowed. : ) YUHOOO : )

1 則留言:

  1. 我什麼也沒想到。
    什麼也寫不了。
    因為心裡面知道了。
    我又哭了。
    哈哈^^
    我相信的都會去相信。
    所以...
    我們都會好好的。

    其實我真的沒想到你會突然這麼寫啊~
    謝謝你讓我知道。
    至少我在一個人的心裡是有那樣的價值。

    回覆刪除