2010年8月29日 星期日

The day at YL's House : )

It's midnight now !!
I'm so tired and sleepy,
But i still feel like want to blogging.
I WANT TO Blog about my feeling !!
Huh,
As Friday my family need back to hometown-KEDAH
for visit my mum's sister :(
She's Sick badly now. Haiz.!!
But i'm not follow them,
cause i need to prepare my Final Exam.
I had not enough time : (
This shud blaim myself too relax before!!
IDK why i still can gathering or go PM on the 1 week before final exam.
So now i get the punishment !!! :(
SHIT !!
Therefor,
I stay at my beloved YL's house : )
hmm!!
We study together,eat together !!
Seem like have a healthy life.
hahaha, coz today i woke up at 830 am !!!
If u're my close friend,
u know it's impossible to happen on me !!
Except study day : )
Have a nice MC'D BREAKFAST !!
Have a nice Chicken Rice LUNCH !!
Thanks YL's dad and Mum treat me ~
Both of us are so suffer in our study mood !
I study 4 hours then take a nap for 1 hour :(
You can imagine my speed right ?! SLOW like TORTISE !!
I tot i'm finish revision for MKT,
now when i review back my MKT ! I Seem like haven't study before!
Arghh!!!
I couldn't meet my dear today as the stupid final !!
wuwuwuu,,
I wish i could meet him tomorow, maybe 1 hour ??
PLEASE! It's the last day in this year that i can meet him.
The next time i need wait for next year ! HOW PITY !!
Monday will have ACC exam. :(
CHEER !!
Tomorow will be the day fight for ACC !!
I will sent my dear on the airport
Thanks YL and Sook Yee Acc me.
Coz its need wake up on 5 am i think. :(
His flight on 8am :)
Especially YL,She still need face the ACC exam on noon.
TQVM!!
And also Hannah Liew always care abt me :)
jiajia chen i knew u love me too ~ muaks V~
Thanks all of MY DEAR BLOSSOM !
I'm still fight for MKT now !!
And i will stay at YL house for 2 days more.
hahaha,although my mum already reached home~
Tat all !
I Would like to shout out loud !
I WAN SLEEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* IDK why i can't space. ><
No mood to edit it ~
good night peeps ~

沒有留言:

張貼留言