2010年8月22日 星期日

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY :) 

























Happy 1 Year Anniversary :) !!
For you and me !

We've been together for 365 days.


Nothing Much to said,
The only words can express my feeling.
It's I LOVE YOU,I REALLY DO !


Although It's a very simple celebration,
But No doubt,Its really meaningful.


I knew i will always remember these scene after u leave me.
Its simple ,but when u leave me,
All of these become precious moment !!!



Sorry,
I can't force myself act like nothing happened.
1 weeks to go ,
I will continue my life without you.



I knew its fact !
But i think i will accept it on the day u leave me. : (



I hate final exam coming on this moment,
I can't even concentrate on my studies.
Cause i wish to catch up every moment that can spent with you.


But FAILED !!
Today will be the last day we spent together.
The next day i meet you,
Will be at Airport :(
Cruel !!!!! Damn Cruel you know !!!



I HATE THIS FINAL EXAM DEEPLY !!!



This suppose is a sweet post ,
Don't know why i make it become a sad post !!



All of this really from my bottom heart.



I can feel my sadness,
when the last moment we meet ,
when the moment you sent me back home ,
when i giving u the last goodbye kiss,
when i close the car door,
when i say goodbye to you.



My brain non stop remind me
This will be the last chance we meet . :(


My tears almost drop in front of you.
I proud of myself cause i can stand ,
I don't allowed my tears drop in front of you.


Sure because of i can't let my mum and dad saw my dumb dumb face with tears.


Now,
I type this post with tears.!!

I recieved his sms after he reached home.
It's make my tears drop non stop.
How sweet and how touch is it !!!



Sorry dear,
I'm a failure Gf but u're the Success Bf.
Thanks for being with me for this 365 days.
Thanks you !!!!!
Thousand times of Thanks you !!!



The decision i made on 821 was the best decision i made !!
I feel fortunately ,
I didn't give up the chance being with you.
I choosed to be with you but not him : )


Luckily,
I didn't made the worst decision.
Now, both of us were blissful . : )


Yeap!!
Its the most right decision.
You're the person i want.
I'm satisfied ! Seriously !!!




It's time to concentrate on my final exam.
I will try my best ,
You're supporting me right ?



I Knew wat should i present for you .
Its my final exam's result !!! :)
Its will be a motivation for me.
I wont made u dissapointed.


Its will be the best present.
my lovely dear. right ?


This is the only thing i can did for you.


Thanks for your 1 year Anniversary Present.
POLO HAUS SHIRT.
I Love it very much. : )


It's couple POLO Shirt.
Me and him own a same 1 .
It's really expensive , you willing to spent it for me
and rather to live frugally.


I knew its hard to get it,
you get it with work hard ,save money. : )
I will treasure it very much ,its not only a shirt.


It's represent the moment we together for 1 years.



Last but not least ,
I really '' bu she de '' you .



I will kept my tears until the day u left me !

Please promised me take care urself on China.
I supporting you on the another side,
I believe in you, u can achieve your aim.


This post is only for you


沒有留言:

張貼留言