2010年8月25日 星期三

Ehmmm : (

























Erhmm : (
I knew i'm very ''skinny'' !!!
Yukss!! How can i gain my weight ??!!!
Actually its really ugly lo !!!
I'm serious ~






















See!!
Recently i always having supper !!
MY RECORD : )
1 Roti Telur
1 Maggi Goreng
1 Roti Tisu
1 Milo Ais
1 Teh Oh Ais Limau
hahaha. It's midnight !!
btw ,nothing change in my weight.
I found a very nice Ramly Burger nearby my house.
hahaha.
I started used to eat the burger every night.
Sound like crazy ? But it's really delicous.
Make me always miss the taste. :)
Huh,!!
Final Exam is around the corner.
But this time,
Not as stress as last mid term exam.
IDK why @@
Final should be more stressful right ?
LAZY LAZY !!
But i still will open my books,electronic dictonary and my lappie :)
Hmmp !!
I LOVE GOOGLE TRANSLATE !!
hahaha: )
If not ..... I Died !!
I'm not studying in my room in this final exam.
Therefor, i always watching Tv more than Study = =
But the MKT really boring like hell.
If you always can't fall asleep,
I can borrow you,
Sure it's will help you to have a sweet dream : )






















Messy Messy !!
Living room become Messy !!
hahhaa:)
Actually its 1 of the tactic to use action show my dad and mum
that i've study '' HARD '' !!
hehhee, so maybe i'll get some rewards from them.
EVIL SMILE ~
Today was the last day for this sem lo .!!
Time passed so fast arghh !
I Wish i can complete my SEM 1 Laaa :)
PRAY HARD.
Good news.!
Will meet my dear tomorow night !!!!
hahahaa,
Going to Connaught PM with him.
Last time for this year : (
We promised each other ,
Eat all the things we want to eat and have fun !!
Although the PM is so hot and peak ,
But we will enjoy ourself.
!!!
btw,
Good luck to all my friend who facing Final Exam.
Let Work Hard together lo.
yeah ^V^

沒有留言:

張貼留言