2010年8月10日 星期二

Urghh :( 

Urghh : (
I'm tried my best to gain my weight.
But its failed !!!

I wish i can gain my weight too : (
But wat can i do ??


Haiz.
Finally my dad and mum take action.
Urghh!!! I HATE IT !!!


They bought me ENSURE MILK POWDER. It not main for gain weight, but for get more nutrition. VANILA FLAVOUR somemore!!!
I Tried my best to reject them : ( FAILED tooo !!!


I knew i must couldn't finished it. I'm sure : (
Waste money.
I bought Appeton gain weight milk powder before.
It's CHOCOLATE flavor i also couldn't finish.

I HATE VANILA !! I HATE MILK !!



Aiyooo, help me. : (
Every night Every morning.
At least i need to drink a cup of this suck milk !!
wuwuwuwuwu : (



I knew there are good for me,
but i really didn't mean to waste my parent's money.
Bless me ! Wish i will achieve the miracle, finished it .


When my weight can achive 50 KG ??
Deng Deng Deng Deng,
I heard that AIR ASIA'S salary will bank in on tomorow !!
YEAH !!!!
Thanks god , I thought the 450 bucks fly away from me already.



SHOPPING !!
hehehe, today after school,
Me and YL did a simple shopping at Maluri Jusco.
I found the flats i want ,!! It's 50 % . = ]
At VINCCI !


I can't get it on SG WANG ,KLCC VINCCI.
But JUSCO VINCCI GOT!
So many color and size can choose.
hahaha, = ]


After that,
when i reached home,
i show my sis and mum the shoes.
haha, They in love with it ! It's so worth.



So asked me fetch them to get it.
Crazy right ??!! hahaha.
Now, my house have 2 same design but in different colors shoes. : )



Cut my fringe jor luu : (
Quite dai bi lo . Aduhh. !!!



Tomorow going to shopping at MV with YL and JIAJIA after school :)
After that going to get my teeth's X-RAY from the dentist. : )


I will turn myself to STUDY MODE ASAP.
Please Give me some time. Thanks youu : )

1 則留言:

  1. MV ah...i wanna go ><
    haiz~
    hope u achieve to gain ur weight although tat just 1% haha XD
    wat style of shoe u bought?
    show me on friday ah haha^^

    回覆刪除