2011年8月14日 星期日

how do i live without CASH :(



haiz, i hate you MAXIS !!
I'm wondering why my bill can be so expensive ?!!
I had no idea, seriouslyyyyy !!

I'm pretty sure that i didn't made lots of phone call or SMS~
and of course ......... 3G quota for 1GB ~  i didn't used more than 500mb okay ?!
STRESS !!!  every month stress 99 ~~  #FML !


okayyyyyy,,
now i'm damn regretted for rejected few job offer on last week ~
since i felt like wanna rest and my face allergic, dont feel like applied make up on it ~
...... omg~  end up i'm jobless now ~~~ WTH !


i need cash deeply !! $$$$$$$$$$$ ~~~

phone bill , dye hair , melacca trip , bangkok trip , skin care productss .......
and my monthly dentist appointment fee !!  i'm trying to pay it by myself.
since i really felt guilty for asking money from my dad ~~ :((


SIENZZZZ!!! :(((


P/S :

watched BWF 2011 Men's single final just now ~
Dato Lee Chong Wei vs Lin Dan ~~~

NICE MATCH !!  

yeayyyy, although Dato LCW lose the game ~
but i felt that he did well and try his best ~  SALUTE !!

still the same, i admit that Lin Dan really handsome & his skill really bravo
butzzzz .....sombong weiihhhh ~ = =''  *DISLIKE~


HAHAHAHA!! LOL !!!!!


P1000479

wootssss,, did it by myself !
yeayyyy ~~~~